The alternative conversion rate optimisation list
Every conversion rate tool on this list falls into one, or both, of these categories:
- Personalising the customer experience: delivering the most relevant information the customer.
- Optimising the customer’s web experience: making the site as easy as possible to navigate and use.
Forward-thinking chat bots
Clever travel time search
Try: Live Chat – it’s tried and tested by us at TravelTime and very simple to install.
Community-building customer reviews
Try: Trustpilot creates a community on your site that enables customers to share their feedback so others can read 3rd party reviews before buying.
Essential web performance improvements
Try: Users expect super-fast loading speeds so it’s important not to lose customers because your website doesn’t load in time. web performance optimisation provider Akamai has a range of services including their dynamic site accelerator.
Stand out CTAs
Try: SumoMe have a great range of CTAs that can be added to a site to remind customers to perform an action.
Powerful site search
Tailored product recommendations
Try: Barilliance found that users that click on recommendations convert at a 5.5% higher e-commerce conversion rate – check out their personalised product recommendation tool.
Quick set-up product videos
Try: for those just starting to test out the waters with video try Wideo it helps businesses create short videos without the need of an animator or video editing specialist.
Try: Typeform is a front runner in the engaging survey tool category. The completion rate average is 59%, which is significantly higher than other forms that range from 3-28% average completion rate.
Take a look at our industry spotlights for site search:
- Increasing conversions on Travel websites
- 5 ways to increase conversions on dating websites
- Site search on a recruitment app case study
- 300% increase in conversions in the property industry